THE TAKE OVER OF THE OIL OF THE NIGER Delta continues unababated and have been consolidated by this government. This administration is notorious for its shameless disdain of the south and more so does not brook any opposition. It has continued to perpetrate an absolute reign of impunity and has shown a blatant disrespect for the federal character principle of the Federal government and Moreso shows unabashed disrespect for the oil producing areas and indeed the entire south in its employment priorities . Now check out the list of the new NNPC appointments
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.
Middle-belt - NIL
THIS IS PATHETIC
Post a Comment